Saturday, September 18, 2010

Nba Jams Nfl Blitz Board Swap

SOUTHERN VERACRUZ FILM: The weight of souls

Just because it deserved comment and because a server could be either shooting, or in any close to this production process, I preferred to quote verbatim the photographer of the film "The weight of souls", Jair Rivera, to describe what we experienced in shooting this film. Here are his words spoken on 2 August at his blog:

No big budget, with only essential equipment and a lot of talent and determination on Saturday night-Sunday morning started and finished shooting the second film we're working " The weight of Souls "which are expected to be completed after passing through the resigned post-production process for the month of November, in this film actors and production team workshops my good friend Gonzalo Salinas made his debut, also have the assistance of experienced actors such as Dalia, Erick de la O, Dorian, Salvador Herrera, Mago del Angel, and others who provided expertise and support to this new production.

For my part I got to direct photography (something relatively new for me because I always put it in the hands of others and my job is to lead, but this one did not) something I would like to make is that the lighting work was much more detailed than others as we made short-backs to illuminate every detail according to what we wanted to achieve and a selection of locations and pre-assembly stage, things other times were not as detailed as this.

of photography I can not speak until I see my job done and that although I liked the material I want to see full right to judge, thanks to the advice of Chuy Martinez was able to finish some ideas he had and because of problems weather (rain) did not have time to make some shots that we had set to work in the film.

As the subject is completely my style and I can not complain about it, the work environment was great and even I could see my Damita acting and suffering as any actress, laughing, shouting and concentration had an emotional farewell one of the girls and actresses Gonzalo tears of gratitude for all production.

The work was great and can only hope the finished film ... invite them to the premiere after the end of post-production work .. A greeting and timing is everything .. Go back to sleep .. Over and out ...

will soon see the finished work ... and that if ... our view as it should be ....
If you want photos of this shoot and more information, visit the blog:
http://raptopolis.blogspot.com/2010/08/el-peso-de-las-almas.html

Source: http: / / cinedelsurdeveracruz.blogspot.com/2010/08/el-peso-de-las-almas.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment